Vegan Pumpkin Pie Truffles or No Bake Pumpkin Donut Holes. 7 Ingredient No oil, No Refined Sugar. These fudgy bites are perfect for fall. Vegan GlutenfreeSoyfree Recipe
Cuisine: American, Gluten-free, Vegan
Keyword: no bake pumpkin donuts, pumpkin cake balls, pumpkin donut holes, pumpkin spice truffles
Servings: 12 balls
Calories: 66 kcal
Author: Vegan Richa
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (pure pumpkin not pie mix)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp (or use a mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg)
- 1/2 cup + 2-3 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
US Customary – Metric
- Add pumpkin puree and maple syrup to a pan. Mix in the salt and pumpkin pie spice. Cook over medium heat for 6 to 8 mins to thicken slightly. Add in the vanilla extract if using. (You can also add in 1-2 tbsp rum or liquor of choice with maple syrup.)
- Cool slightly then add in the almond and coconut flour. Mix well. Then let chill to absorb for 10 minutes, then mix again. If the dough is sticky, add 2 tablespoons or more almond flour. Press the mixture between your fingers to check.
- Using your hands, form the dough into smooth balls.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Roll the balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture . Store refrigerated for up to 3 days and frozen for up to a month.