Peanut Butter Balls with rice krispies or oats. These Peanut butter Energy bites like no bake chocolate nut butter cookies. 6 Ingredients. Rice Krispies add texture. Use puffed quinoa, millet or other grain. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Recipe. Use sunbutter for nutfree
Cuisine: American, Gluten-free, Vegan
Keyword: no bake peanut butter cookies, peanut butter bites
Calories: 234 kcal
Author: Vegan Richa
- 3/4 cup peanut butter at room temp (I like smooth unsweetened nut butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp chopped dark chocolate or a mix of dark chocolate and mini chocolate chips
- 5 cup rice krispies or chocolate rice krispies
- 2 tsp oil or maple syrup to help bind optional, as needed
US Customary – Metric
- Add peanut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, maple syrup to the food processor, process for a minute to mix the sugar.
- Add chocolate, salt, 1 cup krispies and pulse to mix and break most of them. Add the remaining rice krispies and pulse to mix and break half of the krispies.
- Shape using hands or a scoop. Hands will warm the nut butter making it easier to bind. If using a scoop you might need to add maple or oil so that the mixture sticks easily as some nut butters are dryer.
- Shape, chill for a few mins and serve. Store refrigerated for upto 2 weeks, freeze for upto a month.